Thread: How can i Bridge Connections from my PC to Xbox 360 using Backtrack 3

Hybrid View

Just burned his ISO

Default How can i Bridge Connections from my PC to Xbox 360 using Backtrack 3

Hi ive been having huge amounts of trouble trying to Bridge connections on Backtrack 3, ive searched all over the web and not found a single Thread that explains.

Thanks,
    xRampage

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Why would you want to do that ?
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Just burned his ISO

My HD has packed up on me so im now using backtrack 3 live until my new one arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by xRampage View Post
    My HD has packed up on me so im now using backtrack 3 live until my new one arrives.
    You may think thats a good answer to archangel.amael's question but it really doesn't tell us anything useful.

What do you hope to achieve by doing this? Are you trying to join your XBox 360 to a wireless network using a BackTrack system which has both a wired and wireless as a bridge?
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

The OP edited out the reason was so he could somehow play Halo again .

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Yes, so he did.

If I'd have known it was important I may have given a more comprehensive answer </sarcasm>

I still don't get why bridging is required though.... my XBox is connected to Live without the benefit of bridging...
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    1) I edited out the Halo part because i decided it was irrelevant to the question, so don't come in here and just reply anything just to up your post count.

Anyway...what i'm trying to do is share my internet connection from my Laptop (which is connected WIRELESSLY to my Router) through an Ethernet Cable to my Xbox 360 so i will hopefully achieve Online play with Backtrack 3.

BTW 'Lupin' the reason your Xbox is connected to Live is either beacause your Router is right next to your Xbox, you have a very long ethernet cable or you have a wireless adapter. I dont benefit from any of those.

xRampage