Thread: New Online WPA cracking service

Hybrid View

Developer

Default New Online WPA cracking service

I have finally made my wpacracker service public as well. With the recent release of another similar service I decided to implement mine as well. This one is GPU powered rather than cloud computing. This is NOT a guaranteed password crack or a bruteforce. Your cap file is tested against a 540 million word list optimized for WPA. There is a $10 charge however this is not to make money. The proceeds will go to the cost of a second box which will allow me the ability to double the speed of the cracker and also increase the size of the list.

Here is the URL: http://ph33rbot.com/kracker/

Cong first of all ..

regard the $10 .. is it one time : ) or per .cap file ?

if am testing my password and its covered ( cracked ) from the first attempt do i have 2nd chance to test another .cap file ? I mean i want test how strong my password is , so i have to pay again for 2nd time if the Essid is same ?

thx & sorry for my poor English .
    How you spend your time is more important than how you spend your money. Money mistakes can be corrected, but time is gone forever. David Norris

Developer

Its 10 dollars per try no matter what. I may in the future implement some different type stuff but for now its 10 dollars per try. If it starts to be a well used service I will improve it with subscriptions and cheaper prices for multiple files. At this point I'm not even sure people will use it. I really think its pretty reasonable to be honest. I mean even a high end CPU would take the better part of a week to go through 540 million passwords and that is assuming you had a wpa optimized list of that size in the first place. This service can do it in 2 hours or less.

In my opinion its worth 10 bucks to know if your wpa password is secure. Chances are if this box cant get it 99% of attackers will not be able to either.

very nice pureh@te, very very nice!

heh, anychance we could pay money for the password file itself? =)
    and if u don't mind me asking.... I see u say it's GPU-based, can u tell us how many GPUs, what kind, and possibly the specs of the machine(s) that is running on yr cracker??

thanks!
    'see the fnords!'

Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

Looks great!
    "I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Albert Einstein

Just burned his ISO

This is wonderfull. I was wondering when and even if you would go public with this. Seems like just yesterday you where asking for .cap files for testing....yet agian another wonderfull post im gonna be sorry to see you leave this site. (edit) checked out the new site guess were all moving thanks agian

Just burned his ISO

good work

I have a simple question ..

In my State more people using mobile numbers and the numbers Consists of 10 numbers start with 0

like this 0556861626

is it can crack in your site ..

Sorry for my language

Gooody

Just burned his ISO

Default online wpa cracker

hi purehate,
    i submitted my file twice and twice also can't find any password. Can help me to check out what is the reason? My email is kho82@hotmail.com