Thread: intel 5300 agn

Hybrid View

Just burned his ISO

hey guys im new here and i tried searching but i couldnt find what i needed. im semi new to linux and im having trouble connecting to my wireless network.

im on a clevo m570tu laptop and it has an intel 5300 agn card. i installed bt4pf to a usb flash drive. in console when i type iwconfig i see my network card under wlan0. i tried connecting to my network through wicd. it does its thing says getting ip but then it just says not connected. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks again

anyone?

bump anyone?

Dont bump threads please. If no one has responded its probably because you didn't include enough relevant information or because an answer to your question can be easily found by searching.

Anyway, why don't you try connecting to the wireless network via the command line, at least that way if it doesn't work you can get a better idea of why. The appropriate commands can be found via Google.
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Just burned his ISO

sry lupin i figured it out as well cheers

Just burned his ISO

Default Need help

Hi Mufasis

could you please tell me how you managed to install the driver for intel 5300 agn on BT..thanks