I got an error message when loading up Nexpose.

Failed to init login module: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "auth_source" does not exist"

So naturally I went to their website a and they did have what appeared to be a solution. So I cut and pasted this code

cd <nxp_install_root>

mv nsc/conf/nsc.xml nsc/conf/nsc.xml.bak

./nsc/nsc.sh

and well what that did was completely mess up my backtrack menu. It put everything in the backtrack menu into a menu at the bottom of the K menu named "lost and found" Now whats a guy to do BT was so nicely organized and well thought out. Now Im left with a heap of programs in one bick menu that covers the entire screen. Is there any way of fixing this without having to rebuild the menu structure from scratch. or reformating.

Thanks