Thread: bt4 firefox flash player problem !??

Default bt4 firefox flash player problem !??

i recently installed bt4 pre and it was working fine untill i found some things doesn't work i will try to get answer for them later but now here im talking about

Flash Player :

firefox in bt4 doesn't have flash player and when i tried to download the plugin and copy it to the firefox plugins folder with this command :

wget ttp://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player_10_linux.tar.gz[/url] && tar xzf install_flash_player_10_linux.tar.gz && cp libflashplayer.so ~/.mozilla/plugins

and nothing working yet still can't find any flash plugins in firefox

and still flash player missing :S any idea ??

flash player is installed, you just have to disable noscript for that page. for further information on how to do that please use google as it will explain it much better than i can. also next time pelase search as we do have a couple of threads already regarding this same issue and they all have the same response that im saying here.
    Until they become conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious...

Very good friend of the forum Virchanza's Avatar

Actually this is a very good time to mention that I've been having problems with flash videos in Firefox. First of all, if I open a few tabs that have flash, it's heavy on my CPU and my computer gets sluggish. Secondly, if I'm watching YouTube for instance, and if I leave a tab open for longer than 5 minutes or so, and then try to play a video, the sound comes out as garbage. Anyone else had these issues?
    Ask questions on the open forums, that way everybody benefits from the solution, and everybody can be corrected when they make mistakes. Don't send me private messages asking questions that should be asked on the open forums, I won't respond. I decline all "Friend Requests".

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectZero View Post
    flash player is installed, you just have to disable noscript for that page. for further information on how to do that please use google as it will explain it much better than i can. also next time pelase search as we do have a couple of threads already regarding this same issue and they all have the same response that im saying here.

so u mean this page only the error from this page only like youtube.com ?

cuz this error in not only youtube in any flash needed site

and when i bring up the plugins of firefox from the options i can't find flash plugin installed there :S that means ....it doesn't exist :S

but i will try ur solution also i hope it can solve my issue :S

Just burned his ISO

just press "enable scripts globally or enable scripts for the website it will work"