Hi everyone!

Sorry about language mistakes I may do.

I have asus 1005HA with ubuntu netbook 9.10 on it, and everything works perfect.

When I boot from my usb with Backtrack 4, I have network problems.

on startup I do:

#/etc/init.d/wicd start (everything ok)
#startx (everything ok too)

when I try to connect to my wireless network, it start authentications and stuff, and stucks there. in about a minute it stops trying and I have no connection.

at the other side, the wired connection seems dead. #ifconfig doesn't return eth0 or something and pluging the network cable makes no diference.

notice: I had the same problem even when I had BT4 installed on the hard disk.

thanks for your time!

Hi everyone!

I have asus 1005HA with ubuntu netbook 9.10 on it, and everything works perfect.

on startup I do:

when I try to connect to my wireless network, it start authentications and stuff, and stucks there. in about a minute it stops trying and I have no connection.

at the other side, the wired connection seems dead. #ifconfig doesn't return eth0 or something and pluging the network cable makes no diference.

thanks for your time!

Hi everyone!

on startup I do:

thanks for your time!