NOTE: replace the x's below with t's - I guess I haven't posted enough to be able to "officially" post links.

1st - vuln-db.sh
abstract:
vuln-db.sh is something I wrote to make searching/sorting the backtrack /pentest/exploits/ directory a little easier. It replaces the update-milw0rm script by jabra, and also enhances it to add a search function which will search msf, exploit-db (the new milw0rm), and if you have a packetstorm repository (like I do) will search that as well. Just a quick 'n dirty script.
license: free, unrestricted

2nd - simple fuzzer
abstract:
simple fuzzer is exactly what it sounds like - a simple fuzzer. Written in C, it consists of a simple scripting language for developing fuzz test cases which does large amounts of arbitrary field replacement based on the script. It can fuzz both binary and text based protocols, and can generate thousands of tests with only a few fuzz cases
license: bsd

3rd - parallel port scanner
abstract:
yet another port scanner. However, this has a few key differences from most. First, it is multi-threaded. Second, it supports any class network through CIDR notation (even weird /23 kind of networks). Third, it can scan through FTP bounce, or through HTTP-proxy. I use it as a replacement for propecia.
license: free, unrestricted

I can gladly work with the BT team to get these packaged in a suitable (read .deb) form if that is required, should any of them be accepted.
Thanks for your time.