Thread: hello

Just burned his ISO

Smile hello

Hello Everbody,I'm from Mexico, I'm new here I hope you can help on my dudes or my questions because im very newbie in Bt

Thanks

Welcome. Check out the following threads, and pay particular attention to rule 7 from the second thread:

http://forums.remote-exploit.org/ann...e-posting.html
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/ann...asant-one.html
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Just burned his ISO

I have a question, it just i can put a image on my profile photo and when i do a click on a link of the forum it appears me an error :s can you help me ? im from other forums of mexico

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCode View Post
    I have a question, it just i can put a image on my profile photo
    Yes - after your moderated staus is removed. This happens three days after joining.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCode View Post
    and when i do a click on a link of the forum it appears me an error :s can you help me ? im from other forums of mexico
    Which link and what error?
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lupin View Post
    Yes - after your moderated staus is removed. This happens three days after joining.
    Which link and what error?
    I believe that during the moderation period new members are not allowed to have avatars.
    The way I read the OP's post was that he was getting an error message while trying to upload an image.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Just burned his ISO

yeah, exactly is when i wanna put an avatar, sorry i forget that i can't put an avatar im sorry for my ignorance in this new forum, it just in the forums of mexico they allowed to have avatar since the begining, but this is a new forum and there are new expericiences, thanks for your help