Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Official Hello Thread

Just burned his ISO

hi all!
    i'm a web developer and i'm really intrested in web app security and everything related to it security (lot of work to do...)!

see you in the forums guys!

thanks a lot to all the developer/tester and other people for this fantastic distro...you rocks!

Just burned his ISO

Default Salutations..

I signed up on this forum to actually reply to this thread:

http[COLON]//forums[DOT]remote-exploit[DOT]org/tutorials-guides/8592-bluesnarfer-bluebugger-guide-backtrack.html

I found a video that would be most informative to those who have replied to this forum:

(At least I hope )

http[COLON]//www[DOT]securitytube[DOT]net/Bluetooth-Hacking-video.aspx

WARNING: the video's resolution isn't the greatest, ergo the font is really hard to read on it.

Just burned his ISO

Hi guys, I'm new in the backtrack-business, but I had some lectures about internet-security, networks, basics about operating systems, and so on ..

For now, I was starting few months ago with backtrack to learn more about Security in the IT-World

Hopefully someday I can help people as good as currently most of them me ;-)

greetz
    MaxMuster

Just burned his ISO

Hi pals,
    I'm happy to join backtrak community, I hope to help to improve it,
    I'm an application programmer and work on network security,
    however I'm new comer but I'm a good student.
    Hello again.

Just burned his ISO

Default i am

hello. all to you
    my english is bad.
    only speak italian, very well.
    bye bye

Just burned his ISO

Default Hello...

Been using BT4 for a while for various projects, thought it was about time i registered in the forums

Just burned his ISO Blind-Summit's Avatar

Thumbs up Hello

Just wanted to add my hello to the community.

I kicked off with Hoary Hedgehog Ubuntu 5.04 on my laptop. Took me a while to get used to it after using Windows since 3.1. I also have a mac so I guess I sit on the fence a bit!

I got into security and networks more at Uni, and had a play with Auditor & Knoppix.

I'm now dual booting Win7 and Ubuntu 9.10 and use BT4 on LiveCD but am working on building my own customised copy on a USB key.

I've registerd here until the new forums become a bit more active.

Just burned his ISO

Hi,

I'm lupastro and have been since a while working with Backtrack. Since it was Auditor...!

Well, I work as network tester, that's why bt4 is a great tool for my job. I still do not know why I did not join the forum before :-)

best regards!

Just burned his ISO

Hello I'm Alf55, new member, a Brazilian member! i hope learn a lot with all of you and help if I'm able to. Thanks for the forum

Just burned his ISO

Hello all, I am new to backtrack and pen testing. I have been working on computers and home networks for years, and am interested in getting into the field of security and IT. I have been using Linux for a couple years, and very much prefer it over any other OS. I just want to say thanks for the forum and all the info that is here!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast