1. You don't know what you are doing.
2. What you are trying to do is considered a basic linux skill.
3. We don't do those basics here since they are available for free all over the internet.
4. You don't need to use mac changer unless you are doing something illegal and are scared to get caught in which case see 1 above.
5. The fact that you can't use a piece of software or application the way it is intended to be used is not a bug.
6. No one is saying you can't use BT but we are saying we are not going to teach you the basics especially if you are not willing to put in at least 100% effort to learn, study, read, research on your own.
7. No we are not all professional penetration testers. I for one am not and I don't even believe I would want to be one. But all of us who participate on this forum do believe in the ethic of hard work, self discipline and dedication to anything that we want to learn and or accomplish.
So to conclude, study, read, research and learn then if all of that fails start again.