Thread: online attack

hacker100

Default online attack

1.How to use hydra and xhydra tools for gain password of my another network computer

2. I have two web site. But i need to test the security and password are week or strong But whice tools i have to use to hack my website? please help me.

thank you.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Make another asinine post like the above and you won't find any of your posts here. They will be somewhere near the rings of Saturn.
    There is absolutely no need for the over sized retarded looking text you have. Further more not only does it make you look like a child but no one will take you seriously.
    Check out the followng threads to find your answers.
    http://forums.remote81.193.84.155-ex...asant-one.html

Remote Exploit Forums - FAQ: Board FAQ
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by hacker100 View Post
    This is my 3rd time post and i am new this forum site perhaps for this reason i could not find my past posted thread. Anyway..

My problem that: How can i use online password attack tools in back track? i need some example command and how to configure.Can any one help me pleas?

2. I have two web site. But i need to test the security and password are week or strong But how can i do this with back track's tools. please help me[/B].

oh yes, How can i find here my past post?

thank you.
    I have edited your post a little more. There is no reason to post in huge colored letters. We can all read normal text just fine. Just to echo what you have already been told, one more post like that and you will be banned.

Try --help, man pages, or google.

Get some training or even better pay someone who knows what they're doing.

Why isn't this in the noob forum?
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.