Thread: How do I bypass anti-debugging protections in Immunity Debugger?

Just burned his ISO

Default How do I bypass anti-debugging protections in Immunity Debugger?

in last days . I was try to bypass anti debugger with immunity debugger . I was run pycommand and saw usage guide .run !hidedebug with all types provide by pycommand but no way to run the program after attach it with a debugger. after attach the program with debugger and press play button .it stay in puase mode and did not change it's mode to running mode ... when flow executable code .. I note the program call specific fucation to kill the process. plz is there any tip.

Moved to new thread for you. Dont thread hijack again please.
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Just do a quick search on say Google.
    There are also Plugins for hiding Immunity.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Skip the portion that kills your debugger.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.