Thread: Someone Teach me basic about Penetration testing

hacker100

Default Someone Teach me basic about Penetration testing

I am new to back track. I was Ubuntu in the past time. I know also about some hacking method. But i am new to pentration . Can some one help me how to start and ......

Basically i done : K menu then Back track all and then pentration then framework2. and at last i can see some out put whice i am not able to understand. Please help how to work with it.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

First re-read the rules you agreed to. Then you will no that it is not advisable to double post here, you will also see why your posts do not appear.
    Also Check out the sticky "if you are new to linux or back track read this thread!" in the newbie area. Also make sure that your thread titles are specific and not "please help" etc. Then make sure you post in the correct section of the forums. The use of fancy colors also makes it harder for others to read and or take your post seriously. This thread also has a lot of good info within
    Following these guidelines will make your stay more pleasant, and infraction free.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

You probably aren't going to get any serious replies.
    1) There is no big red H4x0r 1t n0wz! button.
    2) People around here don't tend to waste their time trying to help people that can't even demonstrate the slightest bit of interest in helping themselves.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.