Thread: ROUTING SPEED[Mb]....

Just burned his ISO

Exclamation ROUTING SPEED[Mb]....

hi,guys 802.11b,g routers top speed is upto 54mbps right..what is 54e means .saw under mb. when checking rtl8187b in bt4 using airodump-ng..and i cant rt2870 [wusb54gc v3] to work in bt4 any ideas would be appericiated... thanks.

Moved this to appropriate forum. Try full sentences in your posts next time, it will help people understand you.
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Just burned his ISO

oh sorry my bad...hxxp://img11.imageshack.us/i/proofrj.jpg/just spend some sec in looking the above image..so now i guess you guys can understand what i mean..

Well I'm thoroughly confused.

1a) What does bandwidth or throughput have to do with routing speed?
    1b) Why would routing speed be a functionality of Mb (Megabits)? (Routing speed would be a function of device processing power, measured in ns/ms or maybe GHz)
    2) What does ".saw under mb" mean?
    3) Assuming you're asking a questions about some piece of information that's displayed in airodump-ng, you might want to try the airodump support:
    * [Aircrack-ng] Support
    * [Aircrack-ng] Docs
    * airodump-ng [Aircrack-ng]
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.