Thread: Tortunnel

Default Tortunnel

dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Oh cool, I like it. Thanks for the link.

+1
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Quote Originally Posted by lupin View Post
    Oh cool, I like it. Thanks for the link.

+1
    Yeah it works _really_ well, especially (and obviously) in conjunction with proxychains.

Moxie is definitely becoming a personal favorite for his apps, papers and research.
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Quote Originally Posted by wyze View Post
    Yeah it works _really_ well, especially (and obviously) in conjunction with proxychains.

Moxie is definitely becoming a personal favorite for his apps, papers and research.
    Yes, there are some real gems there on the site. I was previously only aware of sslstrip (because of the Blackhat generated publicity) but browsing the site more extensively has revealed some other fairly cool stuff...
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.