Sorry if this has been a topic of the past but I can't seem to find were anyone has posted this. I did search first but could not find a result for which would appear to be such a common question.

I download BT4 ISO and burned it to a CD/ROM I am using Back Track 4 beta from my CD/ROM Drive. Is there a method available to perform the dictionary attack while loading BT4 from my CD ROM?

I can download the 33 Gig list and place it on one of my external hard drives. But this will be done in windows xp. I'm kinda looking at VMware but I'd rather if I could, save the Handshake data to disk from with inside of BT4 then reboot to XP and use a program to perform the passphrase attack.

If not, Is it possible, while running BT4 from CD/ROM perform the dictionary attack? Or is there just no other way except to install VMware?

P.S.> Once last question. Does the BackTrack 4 ISO CD have a dictionary on it already?

If at all possible, I'd much rather simply peform the attack while the BT4 CD is in my CD/ROM drive.