Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Using access point as monitor interface???

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    Thanks. I catch a bit of flak about it from my wife, but since a lot of the gear ends up being used in my books, she tolerates it. Most of the time. At least she tolerates it until the parts and wires start impinging on the front passenger seat, and I start getting remarks about "all your crap".
    That sounds eerily familiar....

Very good friend of the forum Gitsnik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    That sounds eerily familiar....
    As though a thousand wives called out and were suddenly... unsilenced
    Still not underestimating the power...

There is no such thing as bad information - There is truth in the data, so you sift it all, even the crap stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by gitsnik View Post
    as though a thousand wives called out and were suddenly... Unsilenced
    hahahahahahahaha!

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Gitsnik View Post
    As though a thousand wives called out and were suddenly... unsilenced
    Now the real question:

Who were you referencing, Obi-wan or Spock?
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Just burned his ISO

Thanks for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Mother has a wrt running kismet with a hacked in serial gps and cellular modem. I got as far as having kismet, the serial gps and a mmc card reader hacked into mine. I never did get the scripts working right to set the wrt's time with the gps data though... I really need to set all that back up and get it working.
    Thanks. I catch a bit of flak about it from my wife, but since a lot of the gear ends up being used in my books, she tolerates it. Most of the time. At least she tolerates it until the parts and wires start impinging on the front passenger seat, and I start getting remarks about "all your crap".
    I feel like Im in danger of loosing my geek cred.

I'll have to proceed with the plans for my bluetooth enabled toilet in order to bump up my leet factor...
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by lupin View Post
    I feel like Im in danger of loosing my geek cred.

I'll have to proceed with the plans for my bluetooth enabled toilet in order to bump up my leet factor...
    As long as you don't have it update twitter on every flush, then you should be ok.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    As long as you don't have it update twitter on every flush, then you should be ok.
    That pretty well sums up my thoughts about Twitter's usefulness and content.
    Thorn
    Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Actually I was thinking of voice activated flush and seat raising/lowering, but a twitter on every flush is almost as dumb.

That pretty well sums up my thoughts about Twitter's usefulness and content.
    Agreed. Who cares about how good the sandwich you just ate was, or that you just had a fantastic nap? Other than a stalker of course. Its very hard to say anything of substance in such a short space.
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Quote Originally Posted by lupin View Post
    Agreed. Who cares about how good the sandwich you just ate was, or that you just had a fantastic nap? Other than a stalker of course. Its very hard to say anything of substance in such a short space.
    T-Shirt Hell - Twitter shirt

Above link NSFW.

I use twitter. Mainly as an instant messaging client more than anything.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast