Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dictionary, wordlist

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by =TAPE= View Post
    You really need to answer Lupin's post before you can expect a helpful reply..
    I still dont understand what you are on about.
    hi you, you know jack, so dont reply anything. basically, you don't know anything about back track,

Quote Originally Posted by hollabit View Post
    hi you, you know jack, so dont reply anything. basically, you don't know anything about back track,
    Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

=TAPE= was trying to be helpful by telling you that you need to be more specific in your question (which you still haven't done by the way) and you respond with an negative and slightly insulting comment about his knowledge. A comment that actually flies in the face of evidence, as you would see if you had actually read any of his other posts here.

Cut out the unprovoked insults, because I won't tolerate them here. This is the only warning you get.
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Very good friend of the forum Gitsnik's Avatar

The... individual... is hunting a tool related to fsck because they do not understand the basics of linux, and thus can not use said tool to duplicate the file to the BT installation. Failing that said individual has failed to grasp interlinking concepts for two 802.3 devices and is incapable of utilising those in the hypertext transfer protocol. The lack of understanding, and the selection of option ("wordlist") indicates either a new blood involved in 802.11 actions, or a db_autopwn action - the former being more likely.

This is me being obscure so that those who know what I'm talking about can understand it

And I'm still voting for an exam to permit downloads.
    Still not underestimating the power...

There is no such thing as bad information - There is truth in the data, so you sift it all, even the crap stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12