Thread: login problem bt4 final last update 28/09/09

Hybrid View

Default login problem bt4 final last update 28/09/09

hi i just downloaded the baktrack4 final from i installed it and i did all my setup like username and password but when i try to restart did not manage to log in it says incoreect username or password but i wrote down my password and user name and also i reinstalled it so far three times now but all the time i try to log in it says incorrect username and password any advice

You got too many posts on this same topic..

http://forums.remote-exploit.org/bac...g-problem.html

http://forums.remote-exploit.org/bac...n-problem.html

If you can't login, it's probably a sign you should probably try another distro.

prowl3r

Check md5 sum first.

It may be caps lock or just an incorrect keyboard layout set at installation time. Reinstall everything and ensure your keyboard is the right one.

Edit: Thank you for the advice, Lincoln.

To the OP: Should you keep double posting you won't get further help.

Default login probelm

thanks for your reply but my user name and password 100% right and it is lower case i check everything i installed backtrack4 pre fial and no problem only login problem is with FRHACK latest back track 4 final

Quote Originally Posted by mahabad1972 View Post
    thanks for your reply but my user name and password 100% right and it is lower case i check everything i installed backtrack4 pre fial and no problem only login problem is with FRHACK latest back track 4 final
    Just to make this clear, FRHACK has nothing to do with BT other than they took our work, made a couple of very minor changes and called it their own. BT4 Final is not out and will not be for a while yet.
    If you want support for FRHACK go ask them.

If it wasn't downloaded from Remote-Exploit.org - Supplying offensive security products to the world then it is not an official release.