Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: alienware vs mac?

Very good friend of the forum Gitsnik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SephStorm View Post
    but of course I am a hardcore Anti-mac guy.
    Considering my qualifications and the company I work for... you haven't been around computers enough.

You will come to hate all computers, distro, os or hardware is of no concern
    Still not underestimating the power...

There is no such thing as bad information - There is truth in the data, so you sift it all, even the crap stuff.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Gitsnik View Post
    Considering my qualifications and the company I work for... you haven't been around computers enough.

You will come to hate all computers, distro, os or hardware is of no concern
    Actually, computers aren't really the problem. Users are the problem, and you when you've been around long enough, you'll come to hate all users.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Actually, computers aren't really the problem. Users are the problem, and you when you've been around long enough, you'll come to hate all users.
    Yea, if it wasn't for the users, computers usually don't break themselves....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12