Thread: -=Xploitz=- VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"

Hybrid View

Exclamation -=Xploitz=- VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"

Hello everyone,!!

This is for all the no0bies out there reading and watching this. I'm giving all of the's no0bies a video on how to crack basic WEP..-=Xploitz=- STYLE!!"

Now in this video, what sets it apart from other videos, is the fact that I type in an explanation of EVERY command and why. This is NOT a video to show off how fast I can crack WEP. I explain all the steps, to make it easier for the average no0bie to learn...step by step. I hope you all enjoy it and learn something from it. Also, its nice and LEGIBLE unlike a lot of videos floating out there. So I hope you at least appreciate that one. Also..I captured this video with XVidCap and even though I typed looks like its really you may need to pause to focus on what I'm doing. Sorry!!

You'll notice that I left out the option -e "Xploitz Network" in the command

aireplay-ng -1 0 -a 00:18:F8:B5:F2:D6 -h 00:11:22:33:44:55 ath0
    its was unnecessary for me to type in the -e ESSID argument because of either the version of aircrack-ng or either the version of the madwifi driver...not sure which it is...but YOU MAY HAVE TO ADD THE -e <ESSID> in yours. If you do,...the command will look similar to....

aireplay-ng -1 0 -e Xploitz -a 00:18:F8:B5:F2:D6 -h 00:11:22:33:44:55 ath0 this version of aircrack..its ALWAYS the newest version.

Aircracks developmental version.
    svn co aircrack-ng
    cd aircrack-ng
    gmake SQLITE=true
    gmake SQLITE=true install
    And if you use Firefox..please allow pop-ups to view this video. Again....I hope all my fans enjoy my video tutorial.

Happy learning!!

Now...without further delay,.....heres the link.

To view online with full screen>>>>

To download on your HD>>>

What do y'all think?? E-Z enough????
    And will you guys who view my video do me a favor please if ya don't mind? If you watched this video and liked it..please take a moment to post your likes / dislikes of it. Depending on how helpful it is to others will determine if I keep these and other more advanced videos coming or not. Thanks!!
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [URL=""][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [URL=""][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [URL=""][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL=""][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]

Just burned his ISO

It isn't anymore on the server boss!!
    could you tell me please where I can find it?
    many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysinlove View Post
    It isn't anymore on the server boss!!
    could you tell me please where I can find it?
    many thanks
    That's probably because it was from 2007.