Thread: D-Link DWA-140 wireless usb adaptor

Just burned his ISO

Default D-Link DWA-140 wireless usb adaptor

I juz bought this wireless adaptor,after tried to airodump-ng , it seems cannot search other wireless connection for penetration test..i m wondering whether this card is compatible or got any solution regarding this wireless adaptor ? thanks for the help...

Quote Originally Posted by trancer View Post
    I juz bought this wireless adaptor,after tried to airodump-ng , it seems cannot search other wireless connection for penetration test..i m wondering whether this card is compatible or got any solution regarding this wireless adaptor ? thanks for the help...
    Your answer is in the stickies.... Do your research.

Just burned his ISO

I alrdy search for that,there is 1 post in this forum which had same problem as me..but there is no solution for that..Everything works fine,only the airodump-ng part cannot search other wireless connection...anyone got solution here ??

Just burned his ISO

btw,the driver information that i get is RT2500...I check the list for the compatible adaptor ,but seems this model is not inside...so i wondering is there any solution for this case.. ?

Quote Originally Posted by trancer View Post
    I alrdy search for that,there is 1 post in this forum which had same problem as me..but there is no solution for that..Everything works fine,only the airodump-ng part cannot search other wireless connection...anyone got solution here ??
    The remote-exploit forums are not the only source of information when it comes to drivers and injection/monitor mode. You have google, aircrack forums, and in some cases, ubuntu forums. Google will search through all this forums... Use it.