Thread: Bluetooth pairing delay...

Just burned his ISO

Default Bluetooth pairing delay...

Does anyone know the time for pairing attempts and if there is a way to speed it up?

For speed-up the pairing to same device.one thing which can be done is,after pairing make the connection as authorized.however except this you cant speed up the pairing process.also keep both devices nearby as the times also involves for searching bluetooth enabled devices.

Just burned his ISO

I know about the authentication but im working on a bluetooth pin cracker for fixed devices and was wondering if i remove the return message that says wrong pin would it be able to speed up the proccess of bruteforcing? Thanks.

Very good friend of the forum drgr33n's Avatar

qwertymoron explian more ??

Just burned his ISO

Default Hi Dr.Green

I'm trying to crack a fixed pin bluetooth device, like a headset or mouse. I am aware of the default pins and reading the manuals to get it but this device does not come with any...so my only way to figure it out is to brute force it. I need to develop a software that will read pins from a text file so multiple processors can be cracking at the same time. I have read all your posts and even flashed my dongle and used btcrack but later figured out that it was a fixed pin You seem to know alot about bluetooth security and was wondering if there is a way to speed up the pairing attempts to enter the pin. I am working with wiki.bluezDOTorg/wiki/PasskeyAgent and trying to figure out how to modify it to bruteforce pins from a text file, so far no one has gotten it to work. If you or anyone on this forum is interested in helping with this project, please let me know because I am willing to pay $300-600 dollars depending on the efficiency. Thanks.