Thread: Cannot get Aircrack to read .txt dictionary

Hybrid View

Yeeshkull

Default Cannot get Aircrack to read .txt dictionary

Still no luck.

It opens my cap file but then says to please specify a dictionary and then it quits: "Quitting aircrack-ng..."

What command syntax you are using and where you have put your dictionary file.give the path also.

Exclamation Please don't open a new thread Double-Post the same question?

Quote Originally Posted by Yeeshkull View Post
    Still no luck.

It opens my cap file but then says to please specify a dictionary and then it quits: "Quitting aircrack-ng..."

http://forums.remote-exploit.org/new...usb-drive.html

Please don't open a new thread just because of a little bickering it makes it harder to help you. I clutters up the forum with useless threads and is generally. annoying. and it makes it harder to search for answers because of useless dead end threads
    Just cause I don't have ten thousand posts don't mean I'm a newbie or a Idiot ! :cool: The only dumb question is the one you don't ask Google first! ;) The biggest problem I had as a Linux newbie was I didn't know to ask Google the right questions!:eek:

I could not see about which double post you are talking about & in-fact you are pointing to same thread,in which you have replied now only.

Red face

sorry I corrected the thread reference in my first post
    Just cause I don't have ten thousand posts don't mean I'm a newbie or a Idiot ! :cool: The only dumb question is the one you don't ask Google first! ;) The biggest problem I had as a Linux newbie was I didn't know to ask Google the right questions!:eek:

Good friend of the forums

ill no luck.

What is the size of dictionary file? greater than 2 gig