Thread: Forum Content Manipulation Question

Can someone please tell me what piece of functionality/filtering/whatever is preventing me from posting acronyms in all caps?

Specifically in:
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/new...tml#post153274

Rtfm should have been all caps. (Tried using periods and spaces to delimit with no luck)

Disregard, I edited the post to be more verbose and it seems to have behaved this time.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Pretty simple, there's an option in vBulletin which is by default set to "uncapitalize" words
    that has f.ex. 3 or more big letters in them. An easy way to figure out the setting in this
    case is to write the following test sentences / phrases in capitalized letters.:

AB
    ABC
    ABCD
    ABCDE
    ABCDEF

Then I'm going to post it and check which will be changed...

Strange... I guess it is turned off then xD I just remember there is such a functionality in vBulletin.

About acronyms, I haven't tested thow it works with that, but it should be the same.
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]