Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loseing internet connection with Broadcom bcm43xx(18)

Nope am not saying you have not searched.problem is no card/no USB/No Disc.anyways you are getting new toy,try Bt on that.

Quote Originally Posted by secure_it View Post
    Nope am not saying you have not searched.problem is no card/no USB/No Disc.anyways you are getting new toy,try Bt on that.
    yes but id like 2 figure this out.good 4 learning the OS.do you know of a good how2 4 updateing kernel in bt3F?,iv only seen for bt4.

Default kernel update NO mouse

So i tryed updated the kernel a few times,seemed 2 go good except i got no mouse,no wirless drivers,i was trying 2 update to 2.6.26.
    i used muaythaimaster74.blogspot.com/2009/03/how-to-compile-slackware-kernel.html]Adventures in Linux: How to compile a slackware kernel[/url]

wiki.droplinegnome.org/index.php?title=Building_a_new_2.6.x_kernel_with_S lackware_12.0]Building a new 2.6.x kernel with Slackware 12.0 - Dropline GNOME[/url]

these tuts.seems 2 work untill i reboot,i does boot up but like i said no mouse no wireless,any reason why?
    thanks 4 any help.............

As I told ya earlier those tutorials are just for references & you must be pretty good about the hardwares available in your computer.compiling a kernel needs thorough knowledge of attached devices.thought you missed something while selecting,in the list.

Quote Originally Posted by secure_it View Post
    As I told ya earlier those tutorials are just for references & you must be pretty good about the hardwares available in your computer.compiling a kernel needs thorough knowledge of attached devices.thought you missed something while selecting,in the list.
    i must of,twice now iv had 2 reload the operating system,not fun anymore.
    i found a dvd drive 4 this laptop so soon bt4.
    thanks 4 the help bud./

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12