Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for knowledge

Very good friend of the forum Gitsnik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lupin View Post
    Yeah, thought it was something along those lines.

I have to learn to speak script kiddie...
    It's easy, you have to pretend you're a 12 year old boy with mummy issues, then make sure you are as angsty as a sparkly vampire, and have an ego bigger than Jonah Falcon on the little blue pills, and it all just comes together and makes sense
    Still not underestimating the power...

There is no such thing as bad information - There is truth in the data, so you sift it all, even the crap stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Gitsnik View Post
    It's easy, you have to pretend you're a 12 year old boy with mummy issues, then make sure you are as angsty as a sparkly vampire, and have an ego bigger than Jonah Falcon on the little blue pills, and it all just comes together and makes sense
    12 year old boy huh?

OK, how can I get into the head of a 12 year old boy. Let me try...

Im thinking of Megan Fox, now Im thinking about how lame school is and how I really hate all the teachers, stealing some wi-fi, Megan Fox again, but now shes kissing another girl, now Im wishing my parents would get off my case about cleaning my room, now Im wondering if those night time dreams I 've been having are normal.....

OK, got it! Now I can understand the post perfectly!!
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gitsnik View Post
    Lol!

Knowledge_is_power, if you are driving on a highway, and everyone is coming against you, maybe it's you who's wrong... I don't know

Quote Originally Posted by Snayler View Post
    Knowledge_is_power, if you are driving on a highway, and everyone is coming against you, maybe it's you who's wrong... I don't know
    Hey, I like that quote! Im going to steal it and pretend I came up with it!
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Yup, we do not condone any illegal activity here.

KK, THX, BYE.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Developer

OMG this was great stuff. hahaha sorry I missed it. I especially like this part
    My testicles are small and the internet is the only place I can make them bigger. Also I am still breaking into my neighbours networks which makes me super cool. Please desist in your far more intelligent responses to mine, they do not sit well with my mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12