Thread: wifizoo

Default wifizoo

I'm using bt4 pre release.

Here's how I got wifizoo (partitially running)

1. cd /pentest/wireless/wifizoo
    2. edit wifizoo.py.
    Change line 51 to conf.iface="ath0" (ath0 is my wifi card)
    3. start firefox
    a) edit, preference, advanced, connections, settings. Select Manual Proxy and enter http proxy as: Remote Exploit Forums - Home of BackTrack
    4. put your wifi card into monitor mode.
    5. open a terminal window. cd /pentest/wireless/wifizoo. Then type
    python wifizoo.py
    6. open a terminal window. airodump-ng ath0. Let it run for a few seconds. Then close the window.
    7. go back into firefox. In the url type: Remote Exploit Forums - Home of BackTrack

At this point you should be able to see some information from wifizoo and some graphs.

Unfortunately, I was unable to see any cookies or msn data. (I did remove encryption from my access point and used my other laptop to connect and check my google emails.) But for some reason the cookies were not captured.

p.s. how do I edit this post so that "remote exploits forums - home of backtrack" does not show up ?

You forget the main thing. Put your wifi card to monitor mode and run some kismet or airodump. Set channel hoping for mass cookies (and other stuff) grabing or specify channel if you are interested only in something.. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Michaetito View Post
    You forget the main thing. Put your wifi card to monitor mode and run some kismet or airodump. Set channel hoping for mass cookies (and other stuff) grabing or specify channel if you are interested only in something.. good luck

Thanks for your advise. But I did mention in step 6 to use airodump-ng. I'm not sure what you mean by "Set channel hoping for mass cookies." I didn't specify any channels when I ran "airodump-ng ath0" so I am guessing it's already set for channel hopping ?

Either way, I turned off encryption on my router and had another laptop connect and access my google mail. But for some reason wifizoo didn't pickup the cookie. Is there any other modification I need to make to python.py or wifizoo.py ?

sylvestor2002 just in case you did not find solution. On my BackTrack 4 Pre-Final i have to do only this:
    1. put card in monitor mode (+lover rate to 1M)
    1.5 run airodump or kismet or what do you like
    2. cd /pentest/wireless/wifizoo
    3. ./wifizoo.py -i interface

and getting this :
    Code:
    WifiZoo v1.3, complains to Hernan Ochoa (hernan@gmail.com)
    using interface rausb1
    Launching Web Interface..
    WifiZoo Web GUI Serving HTTP on 127.0.0.1 port 8000 ...
    Waiting...
    WifiZoo HTTP Proxy on 127.0.0.1 port 8080 ...
    -which should be clear.
    Good luck