Thread: Let's Build The Perfect Virtual Access Point

Just burned his ISO

Default Let's Build The Perfect Virtual Access Point

Hi guys

I'm Really Interesting in Building An ideal Virtual Access Point Which Act As a Real one (i.e offer most of encryption methodes ,Wep key,Hotspot,PPTP,PPPOE, WPA)

you know guys like airsnarf but it offer most encryption methoes not just hotspot as in airsnarf

Ok. Let's ask our self If I Build a virtual AP or (Evil Twin) with Wep Key Encryption & Make This AP Exactly Like A Real One In My area I mean Give My Virtual AP THe Same ESSID & BSSID & BROADCAST CHANNEL The Same As Any Near AP To Me

What You Think Could Happen ? As I Found Many Of Clients Will Associate With My AP These Clients Were Connected To The Real AP Before I Boroadcast My AP.

Without Using Any Hardware Except A wireless Card Which Support AP Mode Like Alfa Usb & Any Wireless Router Firmware Which I can Simulate A Router With A Virtual Machine (Like Mikrotik ) I can Build A Virtual AP With The Following Encryption (WPA,WEP,PPTP,PPPOE,Hotspot) By This Virtual AP I Can Get All Clients Authentication Credintials With PPPOE Server Which is built in virtual Mikrotik Server

Ok Now After All That I'm Here Now to Discuss With You How Crack WPA & WEP Using THis Method Because I Think IT Will Be More Easier Than The Common Methodes

Finally Foregive Me For My Really Sucks English & I wish You Understand What I'm Going To Do

Thank You In Advanced

Quote Originally Posted by lnuxxunl View Post
    Hi guys

I'm Really Interesting in Building An ideal Virtual Access Point Which Act As a Real one (i.e offer most of encryption methodes ,Wep key,Hotspot,PPTP,PPPOE, WPA)

you know guys like airsnarf but it offer most encryption methoes not just hotspot as in airsnarf

Ok. Let's ask our self If I Build a virtual AP or (Evil Twin) with Wep Key Encryption & Make This AP Exactly Like A Real One In My area I mean Give My Virtual AP THe Same ESSID & BSSID & BROADCAST CHANNEL The Same As Any Near AP To Me

What You Think Could Happen ? As I Found Many Of Clients Will Associate With My AP These Clients Were Connected To The Real AP Before I Boroadcast My AP.

Without Using Any Hardware Except A wireless Card Which Support AP Mode Like Alfa Usb & Any Wireless Router Firmware Which I can Simulate A Router With A Virtual Machine (Like Mikrotik ) I can Build A Virtual AP With The Following Encryption (WPA,WEP,PPTP,PPPOE,Hotspot) By This Virtual AP I Can Get All Clients Authentication Credintials With PPPOE Server Which is built in virtual Mikrotik Server

Ok Now After All That I'm Here Now to Discuss With You How Crack WPA & WEP Using THis Method Because I Think IT Will Be More Easier Than The Common Methodes

Finally Foregive Me For My Really Sucks English & I wish You Understand What I'm Going To Do

Thank You In Advanced
    Yeah, finish where I don't think you'd like to be.
    SecurityTube has two new sections. Questions & News