Thread: connecting to archive.offensive-security.com (94.23.3.208) takes a long time

Just burned his ISO

Default connecting to archive.offensive-security.com (94.23.3.208) takes a long time

When I try to "apt-get update" or install a package, it took a long time to do this:

connecting to archive.offensive-security.com (94.23.3.208)

It keeps on 0% for about a minute.

bye, Haakneus

Default Re: connecting to archive.offensive-security.com (94.23.3.208) takes a long time

Our servers are overloaded at the minute. This should calm down once the major download rush completes

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: connecting to archive.offensive-security.com (94.23.3.208) takes a long time

it's solved now, thankx.

still not work for me .. its to much slow

and i cant download anything ..

Code:
    W: GPG error: http://archive.offensive-security.com pwnsauce Release: The following signatures were invalid: BADSIG FEF51A0A571327DB BackTrack Repository Administrator <repoadmin@offensive-security.com>
    W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems

Just burned his ISO

apt-get is not connecting to the repository, at least the last time I tried (bout an hour ago). It would timeout basically. I can copy paste the actual text once I get back onto my BT4 machine...just thought i'd point it out.