Thread: Question about the forums

Just burned his ISO

Default Question about the forums

Hello everyone,
    I got a question about how the thread's display, Usually in forums when you click on say a 4 page thread the 1'st post on the 1'st page is the original question/Post of the topic. It seems for me that the thread's are displayed back asswards . the original post is the last one on the last page"page 4" and you need to scroll up the pages to follow the conversation and view pages from 4,3,2,1. Kinda a pain in the rear. Any way for me to config it ?
    Ive set up many forums and dont think ive ever seen any option for that.
    On a side note, Found a backdoor into my upstairs desktop pc in fast-track. Kinda cool, pentesting should be added to popular-mechanics 100 skills a man should know.
    Grammar takes to long.

Quote Originally Posted by Nlantz View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I got a question about how the thread's display, Usually in forums when you click on say a 4 page thread the 1'st post on the 1'st page is the original question/Post of the topic. It seems for me that the thread's are displayed back asswards . the original post is the last one on the last page"page 4" and you need to scroll up the pages to follow the conversation and view pages from 4,3,2,1. Kinda a pain in the rear. Any way for me to config it ?
    On a side note, Found a backdoor into my upstairs desktop pc in fast-track. Kinda cool, pentesting should be added to popular-mechanics 100 skills a man should know.
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/new...-post-top.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nlantz View Post
    Hello everyone,
    That's easy! User CP -> Edit Options (Under settings & options) -> Scroll down to "Thread Display Options" and afterward Thread Display Mode chose Linear - Oldest First.