Thread: BT 4 installing on usb with spoonwep.

Just burned his ISO

Hello. Here goes my story:

I DLed bt 4 beta some time ago and found a tutorial how to use the simple injection and cracked my first WEP. But i wanted to crack more since this has very low signal. I've been unable to crack any other wep because of no traffic between owner and router.

I searched for more injection techniques and found out about chopchop and fragmentaion. Unfortunately no tuts so i dont know how to use it.

Then i heard about spoonwep on bt 3 and thought how my life can get easier, i downloaded BT 3 and burned it, tried too boot it,but whatever boot option i choose, i get only a blackscreen and dvd gives up. Tried on USB aswell.

1. Why bt 3 wont boot?
    2. A short step by step guide how to install spoonwep on bt 4 beta / pre final (ON LIVE CD)
    3. If i need to download spoonwep, explain how to use internet on linux at all (noooooob) or something.

Im using a laptop with integrated wifi card, Atheros AR5007EG.

Thank you very much!

edited first post mostly

Quote Originally Posted by bl00dy View Post
    But i wanted to crack more since this has very low signal. I've been unable to crack any other wep because of no traffic between owner and router.
    That's not legal.... thread reported.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -- Albert Einstein

Developer

Please see PM