Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paros without user-agent modification

Very good friend of the forum Gitsnik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lupin View Post
    Thanks for the kind words.
    Strange to think of the truth being kind, but I guess we already consider lying evil.

Quote Originally Posted by lupin View Post
    I see. I had a vague feeling that your comment
    I agree with you. It's funny because every pentester I know has done a fair bit in the way of martial arts and other related places. There is a lot to be said for the Zen way.

Reefing this thread back on topic, did you have a go at modifying paros like that on a Linux base? Obviously because it's Java I have no issues migrating it from one machine to another, but I do prefer to do my compilations on the Linux systems. For some reason they seem to generate smaller binaries from time to time.
    Still not underestimating the power...

There is no such thing as bad information - There is truth in the data, so you sift it all, even the crap stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Gitsnik View Post
    Reefing this thread back on topic, did you have a go at modifying paros like that on a Linux base? Obviously because it's Java I have no issues migrating it from one machine to another, but I do prefer to do my compilations on the Linux systems. For some reason they seem to generate smaller binaries from time to time.
    Yep, did it on Linux, so I didn't follow the instructions on that site exactly, but more or less. However, Ive actually been using Paros less recently, and focusing on using BurpSuite and WebScarab more instead. WebScarab is great for mapping web applications, including checking for comments, cookies and scripts (especially when the fragments feature works), and Burp is better for interception and modification because of the various filtering options.
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

fastboi

Like i said in other thread, it is not a threat... it is just thinking out loud, lets put it that way. On the other had, it all came out nicely, your thread was dead, and now you actually have some help...

Have a nice day.

p.s. i do see you like to come back even after i say "im done, have a good day" and you make jokes, and spill some more fuel in the fire. So i will drop just a small quote to end the deal... yall can keep makin jokes...
    Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics...Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by fastboi View Post
    Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics...Even if you win, you're still retarded.
    And yet, you argued...

@Lupin,
    Your links to his post are broken.

Like i said in other thread, it is not a threat... it is just thinking out loud, lets put it that way.
    I believe that describing your actions as "thinking" is overly generous. We would probably have to redefine the word "think" before it was actually applicable in your case.

And it was obviously a threat, you asked me what tone I would use if speaking to you in person, and when I asked what tone you would use you claimed that your fist had a tone. It was a threat. Don't try and weasel your way out of this by claiming it wasn't, take responsibility for what you said.

On the other had, it all came out nicely, your thread was dead, and now you actually have some help...
    It did turn out well. Your thread is that one that's dead and you've been banned.

Do I even need to respond to this? You seem to be doing a better job of insulting yourself than I could ever do...

Quote Originally Posted by Snayler View Post
    @Lupin, Your links to his post are broken.
    The other thread has been confined to the dustbin of history
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12