Thread: Hyenae

Hybrid View

Just burned his ISO

Default Hyenae

doubt it's been listed yet, but from what I see backtrack 4 pre-final doesn't have a terminal-based program called Hyenae. Hyenae seems to be updated quite often from what I've seen and it works well to, anyways just a thought to add it to the list of requests, hope to see it on.

Hyenae is a highly flexible platform independent network packet generator. It allows you to reproduce several MITM, DoS and DDoS attack scenarios, comes with a clusterable remote daemon and an interactive attack assistant.

Just burned his ISO

Hello,
    thanks for the kind words! It would be a honor for me to see Hyenae on the app list of this awesome distro.

Developer

Noted Looks like a cool tool. I will watch the video and run some tests and if all goes well I will make a package for the repo.

prowl3r

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Noted Looks like a cool tool. I will watch the video and run some tests and if all goes well I will make a package for the repo.
    I'm curious about this one. Was it tested / discarded or what?

thx

Just burned his ISO

That sounds great!
    I really would recommend to check out my latest SVN revision instead of downloading the latest stable (0.33-1). Version 0.34-1 is allready stable but has not yet ben released, it has a few improvements, a debian rc script and PPPoE attack support.

I just downloaded it. Havn't quite gotten into it yet, but from the vid it looks great mate!
    "If it's stupid but works, it's not stupid." - Murphy's Laws of combat, #2