Thread: help with some commands

Just burned his ISO davewickett's Avatar

Default help with some commands

ok ive got my bt4 pre usb persistent changes set up on my usb just need to get my driver set up now if anyone can help me to set up /svn.madwifi-project.org/madwifi/branches/madwifi-hal-0.10.5.6/ driver on bt4-pre need to compile the driver build the headers blacklist ath5k if someone knows the commands to put in for me please that would help me out soo much thank you i have a atheros ar5007eg (ar242x) wifi card
    p.s when ive compiled the driver what patch do i need with this driver & how to add that thanks again
    dave

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davewickett View Post
    ok ive got my bt4 pre usb persistent changes set up on my usb just need to get my driver set up now if anyone can help me to set up /svn.madwifi-project.org/madwifi/branches/madwifi-hal-0.10.5.6/ driver on bt4-pre need to compile the driver build the headers blacklist ath5k if someone knows the commands to put in for me please that would help me out soo much thank you i have a atheros ar5007eg (ar242x) wifi card
    p.s when ive compiled the driver what patch do i need with this driver & how to add that thanks again
    dave
    Man, I might as well drive your car and spend your money while I am at it.

No seriously why don't you look up how to do these things yourself, or find something else to do.
    Start here
    SVN Tutorial fo Unix
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Just burned his ISO davewickett's Avatar

Default help with some commands

[QUOTE=archangel.amael;147985]Mine I might as well drive your car and spend your money while I am at it.

No seriously why don't you look up how to do these things yourself, or find something else to do.

i have been serching & am so close now but just dont want to mess anything up i just want to get this right thats all i have not just come on here & asked for someone to do this for me ive been serching for 2 days none stop now sorry if you think im lazy just i did think there might be someone that could help me that knows how to do this i try to allways serch the net first but sometimes it just gets too much thats all thanks anyway mate & we should all help each other out on here aswell

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

[QUOTE=davewickett;147999]
    Quote Originally Posted by archangel.amael View Post
    Mine I might as well drive your car and spend your money while I am at it.

i have been serching & am so close now but just dont want to mess anything up i just want to get this right thats all i have not just come on here & asked for someone to do this for me ive been serching for 2 days none stop now sorry if you think im lazy just i did think there might be someone that could help me that knows how to do this i try to allways serch the net first but sometimes it just gets too much thats all thanks anyway mate & we should all help each other out on here aswell

That's not what your first post says.
    It says that your are looking for a tutorial on from someone here to get your driver installed and or updated.
    As has been mentioned before, we do not do your work for you, unless it is posted as a tutorial or how-to in the appropriate section.
    You wanted to know how svn works as such I gave you a link that provides more than enough info on svn.
    The idea is that you figure it out by reading, comprehending, doing.
    Someone giving you the simple steps with no knowledge of what is taking place is not going to get you anywhere.
    If anyone wanted you to fail you probably would have been told so by now.
    So take it as constructive criticism because that is what it is nothing more nothing less.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.