Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How To Backdoor an OPN AP

Just burned his ISO

i think that you are talking about Bigmac's video.

If im not mistaken, he explains how to gain access by using a SMB exploit. However, this will not always work. Good luck trying to pull this on a vista box.

Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    well this thread can be closed then since, im out of luck. i guess i wont be taught how to do it then.
    Its not really something that anyone here can teach you how to do within the space of a forum post. Most basic penetration testing courses (that actually teach you how to do something technical rather than just give you an overview) run for 5 or more days and they have fairly high entry level requirements. There's a reason that many penetration testers start off by working as systems administrators or developers for a few years before they start pen testing....

Plus there's only so much spoon feeding that we are willing to do - the onus is on you to do most of the work and the learning. Anyone who is any good at penetration testing has this attitude and has put in the hard yards to learn what they need to be successful.

ps- @lupin I just wanted to clear something else up, this method im trying to achieve will not be used for illegal activity, I already stated that, I will be using "my own computer with bt on it" and I will be gaining backdoor access to "my own computer(s) that are at home thats connected to my own AP".
    Yes, but you also said "I will be using this method for work purposes fyi, when im at work." which is what made me (and others I expect) suspicious. If you're not a systems administrator I don't see any legitimate reason for using backdoor techniques at work for work purposes.

I just wanna learn how to do 1 of the things bt was build to do. I mean they didn't add this exploit in bt for it just to sit there and not be used. imo
    Start by following some of the posted tutorials on the site, but make sure your victim system is the same patch level as the victim system in the tutorial.
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Just burned his ISO

I have a question concerning ruby scripts. From other threads, i've learned that it's possible to migrate, key sniffing, and read/clear event log during pentesting.
    My question is:
    It is possible to create scripts that will do the following things simultaneously:
    Kill A, Create hole in the Firewalls, create and Admin User account, and much more?
    Maybe i'm asking a something that may be impossible but in the last 3 days i did a lot of reading on meterpreter wihich has awaken that curiousity. I mean if it's possible to create a script that can migrate, grab keyboard, and sniff keys at the same time, then this one should also be plausible. Or maybe i'm just day dreaming.

Good friend of the forums Eatme's Avatar

to the above poster.

Yes i see that, but i wrote it wrong. I meant to say while at work, but ill be using this technique for work purposes. Meaning "as in Backtrack work" not my actually real life job that i do for a living work. (well, sorry for trying to have a real relationship with backtrack, i just love it too much..LOL)

It was just an on run sentence, i was trying to explain everything all at once. Excuse me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123