Thread: USB Wireless Adapter Good or Bad?

Just burned his ISO

Default USB Wireless Adapter Good or Bad?

I'm looking for a recommendation for the best priced USB 500mw BT4 compatible device. I want something comparable to the AWUS036H but not have to shell out the bucks for one. I have found one by BlueProton GSKY Wireless G USB 2.0 BT3 500mW 27dBm High-Power 802.11g Adapter (RealTek 8187L Chipset) also there was one named Wireless LAN 802.11b/g 500mW USB Adapter at fab-corp.com. Have anyone used these? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

http://forums.remote-exploit.org/tut...-question.html

I have the AWUS036H and I think it's a solid card that isn't too expensive. Works right out of the box and never has given me any problems.

Just burned his ISO

I think I may go for the AWUS050NH since it does support N networks. Just worried a little about the chipset, but it looks like BT4 supports it Out of the box.
    I have read that link, but I didn't really find anything stating a cheaper alt to the Alfa, just wondering if someone had some good luck in an off brand. Thanks.

Does anyone know if version 2 is out for the AWUS050NH yet?

I have read that link, but I didn't really find anything stating a cheaper alt to the Alfa, just wondering if someone had some good luck in an off brand. Thanks.
    As long as the chipset is exactly the same it should also work out-of-the-box.