Thread: How To: Crack WPA fast with graphic cards (using Pyrit + coWPatty)

Default How To: Crack WPA fast with graphic cards (using Pyrit + coWPatty)

In this guide it starts out with showing the set up i picked out. Walks you through the whole process from grabbing the 4-way handshake to trying to running a passthrough using Pyrit and coWPatty to crack the passphrase. Which I was able to get 15,479.28 passphrases per second during this guide. Lots of pictures to help you along the way.

I-Hacked.com Taking Advantage Of Technology - Cracking WPA FAST with video cards

Just burned his ISO

You forgot the shout out to our own Pureh@te.

"Special thanks to Pureh@te /Offensive Security for the great guide on getting graphic cards set up in backtrack."

Quote Originally Posted by OpFor View Post
    You forgot the shout out to our own Pureh@te.

"Special thanks to Pureh@te /Offensive Security for the great guide on getting graphic cards set up in backtrack."
    I made sure to give Pureh@te a "shout out" in this guide, since his guide was what i used to get my drivers working properly in backtrack. It was a very helpful guide. That is why i made sure to include a link to his guide and not to try to compete with how to configure the setup on the cards, it gives proper credit to its Pureh@te/ Offensive Security at the link. Also at the end of the guide in credit section there is a special thanks given to him. So i do not believe a "shout out" was forgotten in this guide.

Just burned his ISO

nicely done i'm gonna give it a try

Just burned his ISO

Great and useful tutorial - if you have gooooood dictionary

Just burned his ISO

Default graphics card

i would like to thank Notlist3d for the link...good info!and thanx to Pureh@te for his work!!!