Thread: Getting monitor mode and injection working with Ubuntu 9.04

Default Getting monitor mode and injection working with Ubuntu 9.04

As the title states, I was just wondering what I had to do to get injection and monitor mode working in Ubuntu 9.04. Ive tried to read up on it (google, forums, etc) but have found no real guide. If anyone has any advice or the link to a recent guide that would be very much appreciated.

this is not the ubuntu forum.
    Until they become conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious...

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectZero View Post
    this is not the ubuntu forum.
    I couldn't agree more.

This is the General IT Discussion forum.....which I think (just IMHO) my topic fits in quite nicely.

Just burned his ISO

Topic ehh...... Got me to look.

Before I found BackTrack I had done just that. Very very noob but I found the Tutorial section at aircrack-ng's site.

h t t p://w w w.aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=tutorial

Ah, I am sorry about the title. I just realized how it seems more like a statement than a question. Again, sorry but thanks for the reply, I'll check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by masteroc View Post
    I couldn't agree more.

This is the General IT Discussion forum.....which I think (just IMHO) my topic fits in quite nicely.
    No, it doesn't. This is the general it section of the BACKTRACK forums. There are about a dozen threads on the ubuntu forums for getting monitor mode working.

Very, well. I know when im hitting my head against a brick wall. I will direct my attention there for this matter. Thanks for everyones input (SuspectZero and Barry: No hard feelings).