Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WPA Attack

Very good friend of the forum TAPE's Avatar

Quite a few of the tables are basically non-available for download it would seem..

Have had a couple going for weeks with little to no progress..

Perhaps am using a wrong tracker..

The wordlist used for those tables is pretty good though, very thorough and with a surprising amount of languages (a lot of dutch / german ?!).

imported_-$p!c3-

Quote Originally Posted by Gitsnik View Post
    It's on the offsec website. Along with a helluvalot of tables to save you some time.
    Thanks. Not a "helluvalot" for me at all as my SSID certainly isn´t available in their compiled tables. I love my own stuff though.

-$p!c3-

Quote Originally Posted by danevans60 View Post
    Hi I need to get a larger dictionary file for a WPA attack have been told maybe a 1gb file would be good where can I get one for backtrack 4.

Thanks
    Don't attack networks which aren't your own.

If it is your own stop wasting your time trying to prove something that's known fact. Said fact being, given sufficient time/resources/interest your AP can fall to this type of attack. Instead put some time, effort and rigor into configuring your AP following industry best practices and implementing/following good administration processes.
    Failing that simply create a single entry dictionary with your password/passphrase if you really feel the need to prove existing fact.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12