Thread: IV's are not going up??

Just burned his ISO

Default IV's are not going up??

basically i go through all the normal steps but then when i type in airmon-ng start wlan0 it starts enabled in monitor mode mon0. Right from then do i type in airmon-ng stop mon0? or let it run? because i'll be using wlan0 right? before i left it and didn't do anything to it and kept using wlan0 as my interface. Now when i get to aireplay-3 -b [bssid] -h 00:11:22:33:44:55 wlan0 it shows Read 2815 packets ( got 24 ARP requests and 0 ACKs) sent 61 506 packets...(499/500 pps) but while that's happening the data in the previous shell slowly goes up from 16 to 18 but am guessing this is from the other users in the house using the internet. Underneath where it said BSSID, Pwr, RXQ, beacons, Data, #s and so on and underneath that where it said BSSID station pwr rate lost packets probe, the packets are roofing up when i did the aireplay but not the data. any ideas why the data is not going up??

Thanks for any help

Just burned his ISO

Right from then do i type in airmon-ng stop mon0? or let it run?
    yes let it run!
    for other questions:are you sure you are associated whit AP? attack whit or whitout clients?? we need more informations!
    you must use mon0 not wlan0

I had the same problem. I searched, and found it to be in the fake authentication step. From the aircrack website, I found this command to work better for me:

aireplay-ng -1 6000 -o 1 -q 10 -e <essid> -a <bssid> -h <smac> ath0

Try that, or if u are already using that, than I don't know...

Just burned his ISO

Another question what springs to mind is that are you close enough to the ap? If your too far away the injection of packets will mostly fail due to poor signal strength / quality.

Also does your card properly support injection?

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by salmon86 View Post
    Also does your card properly support injection?
    Key question !

Also make sure your close enough to the AP.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by su13zer0 View Post
    basically i go through all the normal steps but then when i type in airmon-ng start wlan0 it starts enabled in monitor mode mon0. Right from then do i type in airmon-ng stop mon0? or let it run? because i'll be using wlan0 right? before i left it and didn't do anything to it and kept using wlan0 as my interface. Now when i get to aireplay-3 -b [bssid] -h 00:11:22:33:44:55 wlan0 it shows Read 2815 packets ( got 24 ARP requests and 0 ACKs) sent 61 506 packets...(499/500 pps) but while that's happening the data in the previous shell slowly goes up from 16 to 18 but am guessing this is from the other users in the house using the internet. Underneath where it said BSSID, Pwr, RXQ, beacons, Data, #s and so on and underneath that where it said BSSID station pwr rate lost packets probe, the packets are roofing up when i did the aireplay but not the data. any ideas why the data is not going up??

Thanks for any help
    My boy, just yesterday I uploaded a tutorial on how to crack wep keys that even a child can do it, because its so simple and self explained, I did not do the tutorial, but everything including copyright its right in it, so no worries about it.

Download it :

http://www.athacks.com/webcracktut.zip

Its a 2.2mb (cause its a complete webpage)

If you cannot work with this one out, then I susgest you find yourself a new hobby.

btw by posting this link I do not think of it as an advertising manner, I preffer complete direct links than using free services.
    :cool:
    Alienware M17x - Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme QX9300
    Dual Nvidia GeForce GTX 280M GPUs
    8GB DDR3-1333 RAM
    Dual 500GB

My boy, just yesterday I uploaded a tutorial on how to crack wep keys that even a child can do it, because its so simple and self explained, I did not do the tutorial, but everything including copyright its right in it, so no worries about it.

Download it :

http://www.athacks.com/webcracktut.zip

Its a 2.2mb (cause its a complete webpage)

If you cannot work with this one out, then I susgest you find yourself a new hobby.
    Boy you just don't understand his problem....

try it with builduing a packet using

aireplay-ng 5 -b (bssid...) -h (mac) device
    packetforge >
    aireplay-ng -2 -r

that should work
    www.myownremote.blogspot.com