Thread: ettercap what am I doing wrong?

Just burned his ISO

Default ettercap what am I doing wrong?

BT3 on EEE PC 1000h using the livecd on a SD card. internal wireless card has been changed to a gigabit atheros. when i run ettercap a bunch of these constantly spam the screen DHCP: [MAC ADDRESS] REQUEST 192.168.1.XXX and then DHCP: [192.168.1.1] ACK: 192.168.1.XXX 255.255.255.0 GW 192.168.1.1 DNS 192.168.1.1

i do not see any passwords when i try to log onto any websites on the eee pc or my home pc, but whenever my home pc checks for POP mail that DOES show up. any ideas whats wrong here? ive searched and a couple of people said to take some #'s out of a conf file, which it is already edited that way out of the box. or am i supposed to be doing something with sslstrip for anything to work? ive tried about 10 different websites

sslstrip

/Thread
    Using backtrack for the first time is like being 10 years old again with the keys to a Ferrari.

Just burned his ISO

ok, but what does all that junk mean? everybody gets that?
    do i need sslstrip only for websites that begin with https? even with http nothing shows up in ettercap

also, my home pc loses its internet connection and seems like i have to reboot my router in order to get it back, this is after letting it sniff for a couple of minutes, is this normal? im not intentionally running and dos attack on it

Just burned his ISO

I'm getting some sites working using sslstrip, but now it doesnt pick up my POP email now?

Ive gotten yahoo gmail comcast to work, but myspace doesnt, what is myspace doing that prevents this? also, if i try to login at nhl.com, there is no way to determine from what shows up on ettercap what the website is, it just says /app?service=login and an IP address (which if i try to goto that IP address it doesnt load a webpage)

Is there any way to get rid of this DHCP request and ack spam?

Just burned his ISO

Default Ettercap – domain trouble

On Ubuntu I have install Ettercap 0.7.3. This computer is on the same location as other computers but, however he isn't in DOMAIN. Why Arp poisoning isn't working? Are computers in domain protected?

I have to try Arp poisoning for Gmail account and this is result;
    >> SNMP : xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -> COMMUNITY: domain-name INFO: SNMP v1

Is something wrong with my etter.conf file? I have just uncomment 2 lines;
    redir_command_on = "iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i %iface -p tcp --dport %$

redir_command_off = "iptables -t nat -D PREROUTING -i %iface -p tcp --dport $

What is wrong?