Thread: Creating interface to read network data

Just burned his ISO

Default Creating interface to read network data

Im looking for documents(programming languages) that would guide me in creating an interface that reads network data. So i guess i should start by creating the interface or finding out how to read network data and input database.

You probably want to post this at a forum that's dedicated to programming advice, and when you do so you definitely want to give a lot more details about what you want and what you intend to achieve.
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Very good friend of the forum Virchanza's Avatar

You have to be more specific, I don't know what you're talking about.

Are you looking for some example C code that opens a raw sockets and reads network data?

Or are you looking for advice on creating a small embedded device that can do networking? There's microchips you can buy which have Ethernet capability... I've never actually used one in the flesh but I was researching them for a while because I wanted to use one in a college project. But then I ended up in Asia so that project never came to fruition.
    Ask questions on the open forums, that way everybody benefits from the solution, and everybody can be corrected when they make mistakes. Don't send me private messages asking questions that should be asked on the open forums, I won't respond. I decline all "Friend Requests".