Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Metasploit Unleashed - Mastering the Framework

It could be a misunderstanding and my bad on my part if it is. I've seen The MSF eXploit builder used to incorporate published exploits on milw0rm into the framework - the course is looking like a good amount of information so maybe they will cover it. If it's not in there yet though, adding it in would be a great suggestion (:

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KrisTeason View Post
    If it's not in there yet though, adding it in would be a great suggestion (:
    Indeed it would.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

I would love to watch these videos, im a bit confused on the price of each online course... please spoon feed me here how much is each online course?

if i was to pay for access to these online videos can i watch them at anytime and in any order? ill be able to go back if i missed something? what if it takes me a few months to even finish the course do to the time i spend on my new job, is there a set date to turn in documents and projects?

after watching the demo video I KNOW that who ever is apart of these course will benefit greatly, Muts is a great speaker and defanitly knows this live disk from top to bottem...

(i think thats muts)

Just burned his ISO

wowh thats a grt news. Hope to see it soon

BigMac im not sure as to how they will incorporate the videos in this coarse but as for the Wifu coarse after you purchase the coarse you can download the .swf videos and keep them as long as you want and watch them at any time. I would check with one of the Moderators such as Pureh@te perhaps and see if he has some more input as to how that will all work. And as far as the Offensive Security Coarse's they are the best around in my opinion...
    "It's Mind over Matter, if you don't have a mind it doesn't matter"

What kind of experience is recommended before taking a course like this? I have a decent understanding of linux and a few of the tools in BT4. Should I get to know BT better before diving into something like this, or will it cover some of the basic usage of the tools as well?

"The PDF guide along with offline labs for the course will be free of charge."
    What does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by waxlrose View Post
    What does this mean?

What's confusing about it?

Quote Originally Posted by waxlrose View Post
    What does this mean?
    I think it means that the PDF guide and labs for the course won't cost any money.
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lupin View Post
    I think it means that the PDF guide and labs for the course won't cost any money.
    Spoon feeder
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast