Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Metasploit Unleashed - Mastering the Framework

Hybrid View

Default Metasploit Unleashed - Mastering the Framework

The Offensive Security Team along with several active community members, have been working diligently to bring you an in depth course on the Metasploit Framework – “Mastering the Framework” . This course will take you on a journey through the* Metasploit Framework in full detail, and will include the latest MSF features such as: Advanced Information [...]

More...

Wow, that's awesome. I hope that a lot people will take che opportunity to learn and also support a good cause.

This will definately be the next thing after the CTP I am going to do.

Thanks to all the people who contributed their time and knowledge to create it.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Quote Originally Posted by KMDave View Post
    This will definately be the next thing after the CTP I am going to do.
    Me too :-)
    Please put me on the waiting list.

It's great that great people are out there to develop such great courses...
    Thanks a lot and keep up the bloody good work guys

Super cool.

Will give this a go after I finish off the documentation and the OSCP exam for Pentesting with Backtrack.

Its also really good to see you guys supporting Hackers for Charity. Keep up the good work!
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Just burned his ISO

I can't wait to take this, OS101 (PTWB) was excellent & am sure this will be as well.

Big thanks to the Offsec guys for providing courses that regular folks who don't have employers to pay for their training can afford & for supporting an excellent cause such as HFC.

Damn - Nice. Another promising course being offered by you guys along with another certification opportunity. Can't wait to see a demo video of the course on your guys' resource page. I'm curious as to how much the videos are going to be. Good work guys!

Dooms_day

ill buy the vids as long as they arent over 100 bucks, if NSA lets me have a job there ill really need it though...untill then....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dooms_day View Post
    ill buy the vids as long as they arent over 100 bucks, if NSA lets me have a job there ill really need it though...untill then....lol
    how much are the videos?

I was thinking : In this course, maybe you guys could (if you haven't already), add in a place to teach users how to add their own exploits into the framework (Using MSF eXploit Builder). Some people may find it useful (:

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KrisTeason View Post
    I was thinking : In this course, maybe you guys could (if you haven't already), add in a place to teach users how to add their own exploits into the framework (Using MSF eXploit Builder). Some people may find it useful (:
    Unless there is a misunderstanding on the words here, I believe that what you are asking for is something that is being included.

* Writing your own MSF plugins
    * Exploit Development
    Taken from the blog post.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast