Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Antisec

You know, they want to hack all sites that has open discussions about hacking right?

We are the Ant-Sec movement, and we are dedicated
    to eradicating full-disclosure of vulnerabilities and exploits and free
    discussion on hacking related topics.
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaXe Legend View Post
    You know, they want to hack all sites that has open discussions about hacking right?
    And the Taliban wants to keep girls out of school and has put a ban on all music, among other things.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Very good friend of the forum Virchanza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by archangel.amael View Post
    And the Taliban wants to keep girls out of school and has put a ban on all music, among other things.
    Yeah but you get 70 virgins. Seventy f***ing virgins!
    Ask questions on the open forums, that way everybody benefits from the solution, and everybody can be corrected when they make mistakes. Don't send me private messages asking questions that should be asked on the open forums, I won't respond. I decline all "Friend Requests".

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Virchanza View Post
    /Way off topic
    Who would want them? I mean one would be bad enough let alone 69 others.

/Back on topic.
    Anti-sec is bad and we should all support full-disclosure, and responsibility.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

As Achmed has been told:

Who said, that these virgins are female?
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

If they're f***king virgins, then they not really virgins, are they?
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

romeo.copyandpaste*** is not their website really, since a forum at which romeo belongs has been one of their victims.

Just pointing out that.

Wow....I thought this was some type of discussion for some IP-Sec VPN exploit or something. haha.
    QUOTE=cybrsnpr;118082]I think you have the right idea, but I also think you are really trying to kill a gnat with a small nuclear device!

At first the Antisec movement seemed very childish. After reading weev's discussion about it there seems to me more depth to it.

If you're interested you can read the discussion HERE(A member of antisec discussess with an opposer about the ideas and goals of antisec)

For those less interested this portion below, is a short breakdown written by weev. It's not as clear and explanatory as if you had read the preceeding discussion, but it's something.

"...The antisec philosophy is quite simple. I can break into into powerpoint style bullet points:

1) Hacking is about breaking into networks without permission. Any whitehat attempts at turning it into some socially "beneficial" pursuit are a vile attempt at meme poisoning. Hackers develop tools and techniques intended to break into networks and systems. Hackers USE those tools. They do not publicize ways to prevent their use or sell them to the highest bidder.

2) The corporate oligarchy at large collected their assets in manners that are unethical. It does nothing but abuse the wealth and power it has stolen. It has no right to its holdings and hackers have a moral obligation to take what they can from it.

3) The first-world governments (most notably the United States government) are corrupt feudalistic shitholes that have long abandoned any notion of civil rights or free markets and need to be destroyed.

4) Based on points 2 and 3, the only honorable thing to do is assist in the damage to the corporate oligarchy and first-world governments. Anyone that is acting to assist them is part of the problem. Hacking is about ruination and destruction, Kali and Shiva, the angry vengeful God of the old testament, etc."

4) Based on points 2 and 3, the only honorable thing to do is assist in the damage to the corporate oligarchy and first-world governments. Anyone that is acting to assist them is part of the problem.
    Go blow up a building then.

Every government since the beginning of time has been corrupt. Its what happens when you give people power. If you think hacking a few websites is going to change that your dead wrong.
    Using backtrack for the first time is like being 10 years old again with the keys to a Ferrari.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast