Thread: This one actually made me angry

Very good friend of the forum Virchanza's Avatar

Default This one actually made me angry

Sometimes it's funny to read computer stuff written by stupid people, but for some reason this one really got to me, it actually made me angry and agitated for a few minutes:

Vertical lines across my flat screen laptop!! Please help...
    Ask questions on the open forums, that way everybody benefits from the solution, and everybody can be corrected when they make mistakes. Don't send me private messages asking questions that should be asked on the open forums, I won't respond. I decline all "Friend Requests".

Just burned his ISO

Wow, I'm not even sure why I bothered to read that. I knew it would be bad. I knew it would cause several parts of my brain to jump into a giant flaming pile of poo. But I did anyway. And it smells.

Do half of these guys think they are real geeks with good advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Virchanza View Post
    Sometimes it's funny to read computer stuff written by stupid people, but for some reason this one really got to me, it actually made me angry and agitated for a few minutes:

Vertical lines across my flat screen laptop!! Please help...
    I liked the FAT32 post at the end. I think the poster was joking...
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Just burned his ISO

Anyway the long post,the one who tell isn't a virus and to open cover of display and provide a rudimentar solution to fix this,is the only solution for the moment,except replacement lcd.
    Offtopic
    Or maybe this one is the best
    I'm not allowed to post external links,not even internal.
    Check on youtube watch?v=e15wdpPsq0s