Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: [Video+Tutorial] How to: Crack snifff SSL / HTTPS (sslstrip)

Quote Originally Posted by kaaslander View Post
    while you sniffing the SSL traffic, the connection of the victim getting very slow. some one know how to fix this?
    thanks
    Is it over wireless or Ethernet, because when I was doing it over wireless, it timed out numerously.

Just burned his ISO

Default Hub versus Switch

I'd like to use this technique on my home LAN where I own, and have access to, all of the components.

My (limited) knowledge of the subject tells me that is I use a true Hub on the network, then the whole arpspoofing part is unnecessary. Is that right?

Also, the iptables-based port forwarding (the 'echo 1...' one) seems to kill connectivity altogether, whether using this attack or others like it. I'm using BT4 Beta. I'm assuming that the Ubuntu-based BT4 Pre-Final that you used here must have something different under the hood? For me, fragrouter was the only thing that would work to maintain connectivity, but it doesn't have the capability to route your port 80 traffic to port 10000 (and shouldn't that be 443 anyway? Why port 80 for https?)

Thanks! Your guide is awesome. I've been trying to figure out how to do what I call a "real mitm" attack for a long time. You know, place a REAL "monkey" in the middle instead of using APR. Eventually I want to migrate this onto my Smoothwall machine that already uses Squid and other monkeys.

I figured it would be simple. After all, if you own the network, then you don't have to own it. (see what I did there? har har)

Just burned his ISO

Great tutorial!! Works great!

Just burned his ISO

hi guys em new here !!
    I have one slight problem that maybe you can help me with. I need to link it to my wireless connection, and every time I try to run the network manager tool it just doesn't do anything. So I tried to run the command line to execute it and got nothing.... Any ideas to help me get connected?

Just burned his ISO

Smile network can't done

hei , i'm new using backtrack ;
    just to the point;

my network has an ip address seems like this; 152.118.24.10 port: 8080

but when i successfull login onto my network , i can't find out how to get ip gateaway, i try iwconfig ,didn't get any info;

so my question

1.how to implement my situation ?(if there is ip address and port)
    2.how to find ip gateaway?
    3.is there any changes the way to hack http/https using this method

Quote Originally Posted by noiz354 View Post
    hei , i'm new using backtrack ;
    just to the point;

my network has an ip address seems like this; 152.118.24.10 port: 8080

but when i successfull login onto my network , i can't find out how to get ip gateaway, i try iwconfig ,didn't get any info;

so my question

1.how to implement my situation ?(if there is ip address and port)
    2.how to find ip gateaway?
    3.is there any changes the way to hack http/https using this method
    It is your network, so you should know the ip of the gateway.

And a network address never has a port in it.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by darkshad0w View Post
    hi guys em new here !!
    I have one slight problem that maybe you can help me with. I need to link it to my wireless connection, and every time I try to run the network manager tool it just doesn't do anything. So I tried to run the command line to execute it and got nothing.... Any ideas to help me get connected?
    Open a shell and type:

sudo wicd

Then go to Internet and run:

Wicd Network Manager

I'm almost home, so when I get there i'll give this a go. Seems very useful
    "If it's stupid but works, it's not stupid." - Murphy's Laws of combat, #2

Just burned his ISO

hey guys im kind of new in backtrack 4 when i enter the code

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --destination-port 80 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 10000

i get a fault

iptables v1.4.2 can't initialize iptables table ports 10000 table doesn't exits ( do you need to insmod)?

perhaps iptables or your kernal need te be upgraded.

Just burned his ISO

Just an FYI:

I figured I would give this a shot while having my iPhone connected to the network. I set everything up and watched all the output. It didnt work when I had both 3G and wifi enabled on the phone. I had to completely disable the phone radio on the phone and go ONLY through wifi. I logged in through gmail on the browser and it didnt work.

BUT!

I figured I would try it on the mail app. I kept running everything on the BT machine and went into mail. It gave me a certificate error, but once I accepted it, I was able to capture all the passwords for GMail and my work Exchange Server. However, when everything stopped monitoring, I was no longer able to get my mail through the phone. Looks like the iPhone doesnt dynamically go back to the original certificates. I had to remove my accounts and reinstall them.

All in all a great tutorial!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast