Thread: 4965 AGN Injection problem

Just burned his ISO

Wink 4965 AGN Injection problem

Hi everyone !

I have been trying to get injection to work on my 4965 agn card (Dell XPS1530 notebook). I have read just about every thread about this topic, but the various solutions does not seem to work

if I do
    "airmon-ng start wlan0"

and then run
    "aireplay-ng -9 mon0"
    It says that injection is working and everything. (this will also work if I have a "airodump-ng mon0" running in another shell. )

But if I then try to fakeauth with
    "aireplay-ng -a (BSSID) -1 0 mon0"
    I never get success (tried several APs)

if i try to run "aireplay-ng -9 mon" again it just says "No answer" where it's supposed to say "Injection is working!"

if i stop and then start mon0 with airmon-ng the "aireplay-ng -9 mon" injection test will work again.

However, I never seem to get success with fakeauth.

All this being said. I have tried both the "fakeit" script mentioned in another thread and the script written by David Barchiesi. I'm running BT 4 pre final from an usb-pen.

Any friendly soul out there, who could help ?

Just burned his ISO

You're not alone, my friend. I've got a Dell Inspiron 1520 w/ a 4965 and I'm having no luck either, with or without the scripts. Injection just never actually produces any IVs (#data) for me. Actually tried it with both, BT4 Pre-Final and Beta...same problem with both versions. My router is sitting right next to me, so it's not an out-of-range issue and I'm just about clueless on what to try next ...

Just burned his ISO

Yeah it sucks. I just ordered an Alfa AWUS036H card, this will hopefully get some better results

Anyway. It could be nice to get the 4965 to work though!